Samsung Galaxy YP-G70 player is kid-friendly media player with a glut of games and apps, may be you prefer to take it for your kids to play some videos and play some simple games instead of your $400 smartphone. More importantly, you can watch movies, surf the web, or play games, you with it without requiring a monthly data plan. But if you want to enjoy your Blu-ray movies on this play, I think you need to backup your blu-ray firstly.
To backup your blu-ray and store on Galaxy YP-G70 player, you need get help from the backup software.There are many softwares able backup Blu-ray discs on the market, but not very one is very practical or functional. Here we collected most of user evaluation, and we found Pavtube BDMagic located on the first, which can 1:1 backup Blu-ray without quality loss, and can support import the newest Blu-ray. It features optimized format preset for Samsung Galaxy, and takes simple steps to finish Blu-ray to Galaxy YP-G70 player video backup. In addition, you can backup blu-ray to more than 200 format, and you can also backup blu-ray to other devices like Apple media devices, Windows media players, and so on.
Its operation is very easy for first-time users. So let’s go!
How to Backup Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy YP-G70 player with Pavtube BDMagic
First, ready to work:
- Put your Blu-ray Disc you want to backup to the blu-ray drive and connect it to your computer
- Download and install Pavtube BDMagic on your computer (If you are Mac , you need to download the mac version.)
- make sure the network flow (If you backup DVD to your device, no network is also possible.)
Step 3: Start Backup Blu-ray movie by clicking the big “Convert”.
Remember that, it is not over after backup Blu-ray movie to computer hard drive! You need to transfer the Conversion videos to your Samsung Galaxy YP-G70 player.
- How to Play Blu-ray on Kodi via Emby?
- How to Copy or Backup Blu-ray Movie Collection to SSD?
- Rip 4K Blu-ray with Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD MA
- Blu-ray VC-1 to H.264 MKV with Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD Master Audio
- How to Rip 4K Blu-ray to H.265 MKV Utilizing CUDA on Windows?
- How to Rip 4K Blu-ray to H.265 MP4 Utilizing NVIDIA GPU Acceleration?
- Copy Blu-ray to Seagate Personal Cloud for Sharing