We are used to watching movies with subtitle. So when you play a movies without subtitles, you would want to add subtitle to the movies. For example, if you get a DVD from your friend, but when you played it, you found there is no subtitle or the language you cannot understand. So to solve this question, you need to extract .SRT subtitles from DVD to your native language, which allows you to store them as backups in your media library and even edit.
May be you have used some free subtitles converter like Subrip to get the .SRT subtitle from your DVD, but you will find that it is not doing such a great job, spacing is all messed up and even unrecognized character. Here recommends you Pavtube ByteCopy Windows version for you to extract .SRT subtitles from DVD movies on your PC. And you only do a simple choice and settings (optional), can get multi-language .SRT subtitle for your DVD. Anyone who enjoys movies without the need of great computer knowledge can also use successfully.
How to extract .srt subtitles from DVD on your PC
Step 1. Load DVD from hard drive.
Step 2. Find the “Format” menu, and select “Subtitle File” from its drop-down list. There is a options of the box-”SRT Subtitle(*.srt)”.
Step 4. Click “Convert” and Pavtube ByteCopy will extract DVD .sup subtitles and convert them to .srt format. It could take long time to convert .sup subtitles to .srt, as .sup is a image format.
Tip: Now you can add the .SRT subtitle to the video folder, and give it the same name of video name. After that, you can easily play DVD movies with .SRT subtitle. And if you want to add the downloaded subtitle to DVD, you also can use the Pavtube ByteCopy, only click the “Edit” to add your subtitle.
- How to Stream DVD to Roku Ultra via Plex?
- DVD Region Killer Free Alternatives for Windows/Mac
- What is the best way to backup and Play DVD on Kodi 17?
- Copy Japanese Adult DVDs to Hard Drive
- Free Rip DVD to Digital Files with FreeMake
- Rip DVDs to Hard Drive with Handbrake 1.0.0
- Extract Clips from Blu-ray/DVD to Edit in Camtasia 8/9
- Top DVD Rentals on Rotten Tomatoes and DVD Backup
- 3 Ways to Free Extract DVD subtitles to SRT