As a crazy music lover, I’m sure you collected a lot of music discs like Michael Jackson, Madonna and so on and even burn a lot of own music DVD discs for storage.
In order to playback easily and conveniently, you may prefer to backup your music discs to MKV on your computers with chapters, which is a navigation for you to choose the music you want to play. Really a good helper during your music enjoyment.
If want to backup your music DVD to MKV with chapter, you need a conversion software, which can backup music DVD with all information including chapter markers, like Pavtube ByteCopy.
Tip: If you want Mac Version, please click here to download Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac.
Now, let’s to learn how to backup music DVD to MKV keeping chapter. Do not worry, its user interface is simple and it is very easy to use
Step 1. To get this program-Pavtube ByteCopy and install it, then load your music DVD to it.
Step 2. After that, let’s find the drop-down list besides “Format” and “Settings”, hit it to choose format. ByteCopy support “Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*.mkv)”, you can choose it from “Multi-track Video”
1. If you want to play music on your phone or tablet, suggest you to backup DVD to MP4 which can be supported by most devices, you can choose the format according to your devices.
2. Usually the default video settings should meet most of your requirements. But if you want to change video size, bitrate, frame rate and other audio specs, hit the “Settings” to have a try.
Step 3. The last thing you need to do is hitting the big red “Convert”. Wait for a while during the program backup music DVD to MKV format. What I’d like to mention is that the conversion speed is much related with your target file size & settings, computer configuration and other programs running simultaneously. After it completed, hit the “Open” or “Open output folder” to quick locate the generate file.
Tips: If you only buy Pavtube Bytecopy, need $42, but if you buy ByteCopy and DVD Creator, which only need $44.9, In other words, you need pay more $2.9, you can get two software together, You can burn and backup your music DVD anywhere and anytime.
- How to Stream DVD to Roku Ultra via Plex?
- DVD Region Killer Free Alternatives for Windows/Mac
- What is the best way to backup and Play DVD on Kodi 17?
- Copy Japanese Adult DVDs to Hard Drive
- Free Rip DVD to Digital Files with FreeMake
- Rip DVDs to Hard Drive with Handbrake 1.0.0
- Extract Clips from Blu-ray/DVD to Edit in Camtasia 8/9
- Top DVD Rentals on Rotten Tomatoes and DVD Backup
- 3 Ways to Free Extract DVD subtitles to SRT