Now I’m in this situation:
Recently I purchased Pretty Little Liars, Season 1, a couple of Episodes and learned that they are in M4V format. How do I play them on the new coming Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4 freely? How to convert the no-protected M4V files or remove DRM protection from protected M4V video?
About M4V format:
The M4V is actually a kind of MP4 file that adopts the H.264/AVC codec, has a high compression rate, and can include the AAC5.1 audio channel. All commercial movies and television shows in the iTunes store are in the M4V format, and moreover, Apple add DRM protection to the iTunes’ M4V files to prevent customers from re-distributing them onto Non-Apple media player programs and devices. However, unprotected M4V files may be recognized and played by other video players or devices by changing the file extension from .m4v to .mp4.
To play non-DRM contents on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4, you just need to convert M4V and make them playable on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4. For RMed M4V files, you’ll need to remove DRM from the M4V videos first and then encode/re-encode M4V to Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4 supported video formats. Below are two solutions for you, which can help you transfer and play all M4V files on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4 tablet smoothly.
Solution One: How to Play no-protected M4V files on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4
Free Download the App – Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. The program can be used an all-in-one video conversion app for for Galaxy tablet. It is easy to use and can help you convert Blu-ray, DVD and almost all various formats of 1080p/720p HD videos including m4v files for playing on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4.
1. Launch the M4V to Galaxy Tab Converter, add M4V movies to the software.
2. Choose the output format. Click “Format” bar, here recommed you to choose “Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Video(*.mp4)” under “Samsung” option.
3. If you find the default settings may not satisfy your need, you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself. For example, if you want to play m4v on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4 with 2560 x 1600 resolution, set video size to “1280 * 800″.
4. Start the conversion.
So there you have it. Pretty simple! Once the process completes, download and transfer the converted M4V files to your Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4 and enjoy the videos as you like!
Solution Two: How to Play DRM-protected M4V files on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4 tablet
To get the work done, a M4V DRM removal tool is needed. If you’re looking for easy to use, just check out Vidpie, which is an intuitive and stable DRM converter which can help you get rid of DRM protection from Amazon, Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copies, BlockBuster, BBC iPlayer, Napster, Zune etc.
Besides, you can also effortlessly handle the m4v files downloaded or purchased from iTunes store for playback with your Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4 tablet. And the playback of the converted videos is as decent as possible as original. Just download it and follow the steps below to convert DRM M4V to Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4 compatible video format(MP4 with H.264 video codec is highly recommended).
1. Download and Install the excellent DRM remover, run and click “Add Video” icon to import your M4V files. You can also simply drag and drop media files to the source pane to add. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple files to convert at a time.
2. Choose the output video format and output folder. Click “Format” bar and move mouse to “Samsung” column, you can easily find the profile of “Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Video(*.mp4)”. The output videos could also fit on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4. If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
3. After above steps, just click the big “Convert” to start removing M4V DRM protection and converting M4V to Microsoft Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4 MP4 videos.
Good News is that, now you can get both Pavtube Video Conveter Ultimate and VidPie, as a money saving bundle, only costs you $74.9, which helps you save $19.1. And you can more bundled softwares at http://www.multipelife.com/special-offer.