Summary: Some video player apps that supports QuickTime video and some conversion software for iOS and Android users to play QuickTime Video with your device.
QuickTime is an extensible multimedia player, capable of handling various formats of digital video, picture, sound, panoramic images, and interactivity, widely used by Windows and Mac user. But for iOS and Android users, if they want to play QuickTime videos, need to install a video player app that supports QuickTime video, or convert QuickTime video to a playable format with iOS and Android device.
Firstly, suggest you some video player apps that supports QuickTime video
- 1. VLC
VLC is a popular player supported a wide range of formats. You can use it as a QuickTime for iOS, or QuickTime for Android. You can play almost any video with whatever codecs like DivX or H.264, or in the format of avi, mkv, mp4, wmv, and more with it. It is easy to use.
- 2. Air PlayitAir Playit is video streaming software designed to stream videos audios to Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Google Android OS mobile devices. With it you can play any movie or music stored on your iOS devices smoothly.
- 3. KMPlayerKMP is a versatile multi media player which can cover a various different types of contained formats. Without any separate Codec, you are able to play any media files because KMP has its’ own internal Codec. So you can play videos in any format including 3D videos, QuickTime videos, DVD and Blu-ray content on KMPlayer.
- 4. RockPlayer2The app is great for streaming channels. You can also use it to play local video files after transferring videos to your iOS devices via iTunes file transfer. The most interesting thing is that the RockPlayer2 can let you share videos between compatible devices.
Secondly, suggest you some conversion Software – converting QuickTime Video to a Format Compatible with Your Device
- 1. Handbrake Handbrake is an free software, which can convert multimedia files and any DVD or Blu-ray sources that don’t contain copy protection. So you can use its built-in presets to convert your QuickTime video for your iOS and Android devices.
- 2. MediaCoderThis app is another QuickTime for iPad, iPhone or Android converter. It can convert any QuickTime video to your iOS or Android devices. Besides, it helps to enhance your video with various filters. It reduces the size of your video and audio with the Lossless compression feature. The downside of this application is that the installation process takes too much time.
- 3. Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac/Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is a version for Mac user, you can use it to convert any video and audio format including DVD format and Blu-ray format and QuickTime video for Android and iOS devices.More Features:
- 6X faster conversion speed
- Backup DVD/Blu-ray without quality loss
- Convert 2D/3D to 3D effect
- With built-in editor, you can trim and crop DVD/ Blu-Ray/Video clips to make personal movies…
If you are Windows user, You need to download and install Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate on you PC.
- 4. iSquint (Mac) Looking for something simple? Just get iSquint here as your QuickTime for iOS converter. It gains its popularity with the instructive interface. You can just drag in your file, and set your output format, and then click start to convert your QuickTime video for your iOS devices.
- How to get videos play properly on your Android smartphone?
- Play H.265 Video on Android
- Make Android tablets play Blu-ray/DVD and different videos
- Play DJI 4K Video on Android
- Create a best video format for Android smartphones
- Play 4K on Android
- Convert TiVo to MP4 for Android Tablet
- Play MP4 Video on Android