Import Samsung NX1 H.265 to FCP X on Mac Yosemite
- Samsung NX1 H.265 to FCP X—That’s the hot discussion topic as soon as the H.265/HEVC codec comes out. This post explains how to rewrap video files taken with a Samsung NX1 Smart Camera H.264 video to ProRes MOV for editing in FCP X on Mac Yosemite. With the best video format for FCP X, we can edit the H.265 in FCP X with best quality.
Hot search: Samsung NX1 H.265 Files to YouTube/Vimeo | Samsung NX1 H.265 to H.264 | Samsung NX1 H.265 to WMM | Samsung NX1 H.265 to Non-editors
One of the key features of the recently announced Samsung NX1 Smart Camera is its 4K video recording capability. Samsung uses a new codec, H.265 (HEVC) and 40Mbps for its 4K video. This is claimed to have the same image quality, but half the size of 100Mbps H.264 footage. In other words, higher quality with smaller size, that’s the biggest highlight H.265 brought to us. So in this way, most video lovers are fond of uploading H.265 videos to YouTube/Vimeo for sharing.
‘I have purchased a new camera – NX1 from Samsung official website several days ago, and I recorded a few of footages in last weekend, but I found these recordings can’t be edited smoothly by Final Cut Pro X. ‘Unsupported errors are always there’How to import NX1 H.265 videos to FCP X so nicely for editing on Mac Yosemite?
If you are seeking the best H.265 decoder on Mac Yosemite, we can tell you some good news here! With the announcement of Pavtube studio, it has upgraded the Pavtube Video Converter for Mac to the version 188.8.131.52, which now can supported to decode all H.265 videos to fcp x best editing formats.More upgraded features:
1.Support H.265 file decoding and the optimization of ASM.
2. Support for the XAVC codec contained from MXF files
3. Perfect support for VPx series decoder
4. Fix some bugs of videos import and output
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
Steps on decoding Samsung NX1 H.265 to ProRes MOV for FCP X on Mac Yosemite:
Step 1. Open up this professional H.265 Video Converter for Mac as a Samsung NX1 Video Converter for Mac. When its main interface comes up, click “Add File” to load your source 4K H.265 media.
Step 2. To convert Samsung NX1 video for FCP X, from “Format” list, choose “Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)” as output format under “Final Cut Pro” column.
Click the “Effect” button to open the Video Edit window to achieve editing MP4 like trim, crop, image, watermark, effect, subtitles and rotate and etc in the corresponding editing pane.
Click the “Setting…” button to open the Advanced Settings window to adjust the output video codec, resolution, bitrates, frame rate, aspect ratio, audio codec, channel, volume and etc in the advanced tab.
Step 3. Hit the ‘Convert’ button of the best 4K H.265 Video Converter. It will start converting Samsung NX1 4K for importing to FCP X. Soon after the conversion, just click “Open” button to get the generated files for natively editing H.265 video in FCP X.
Are you still worrying about how to import the H.265 videos to FCP X? Come on, free download this professional H.265 decoder and have a try! You will love it!
More related tips: