Summary: Perhaps you have recorded many video clips of Halloween party a few days ago, and you can’t find a simple way to merge the several into one with subtitle for sharing with your friends on larger screen TV. Here give you the few click steps to handle it.
Halloween holiday has just passed for a several days, and you shoot many of the videos on the Halloween party but failed to imported to NEL for adding the cinematic sequences for every clip. Or you just want to merge the several clips into a one for sharing on your larger screen TV or other portable devices such as iMac, lager screen PC or display. Some of you perhaps willing to add some subtitle for some special actions. What should you do?
Related topics: best 5 free video merger
In order to solve cannot import issues, I would recommend you a professional video tools–Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. It is a power tool enables you merge all the video clips into one and converted for the NELs more compatible format for adding customize subtitle. Meanwhile, this tool also a simple editor, you can trim, crop, add watermarks, add video effect, etc. For windows user: Pavtube HD Video Converter is available.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Best Way to Merge Recorded Video with Subtitle to Run on TV
Step 1. Import all the recorded files
Import the captured Halloween video files into it by clicking on “File” ＞ “Add Video/Audio” or “Add from Folder.”
Step 2. Pick the compatible format
In order to edit the recorded files on Avid on Mac, you are recommended to output DNxHD MOV, follow “Avid Media Composer” ＞ “Avid DNxHD 1080p (*.mov).”
Many people would like to use Apple ProRes 422 in FCP. And from the format list please pick “Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)” under “Final Cut Pro.”
Step 4. Start conversion
Once finishing selecting output format,don’t f click ticking off “Merge into one file” option behind “Settings” button, you can merge the ticked files in list into one single file.
Then click “Convert”, a converting screen will pop up, indicating the progress of the conversion. When it 100 percent completed, you can get the converted target format video by click “open” icon, then you can get it for playback and editing.
Hot News: Happy Halloween and Hurry up!!! Pavtube’s 2015 Halloweenn Promotion is on the road (Offer Valid from Oct. 23, 2015 to Nov. 22, 2015). This Time Pavtube offers up to 40% Off discount on its featured software apps. Never miss this chance to get what you need.
- Editing Halloween video recorded by Leica SL (Typ 601) in Avid on Windows 10/Mac
- Freely Watch Scary Halloween Videos on Windows/Mac Computer
- Halloween Theme videos/songs in FCP/iMovie for furthering edit
- Edit Sony RX1R II Record XAVC S Halloween Videos with FCP X on Mac El Capitan
- Convert a Normal Halloween Party Recorded Video into Full HD for Playback