Summary: With this simple tutorial, you will get HD video exported from Final Cut Pro upload to YouTube in a few minutes.
Many of the people says the have no idea about uploading the Final Cut Pro video to YouTube directly, or it waste too much time for uploading process, even failed sometimes after hours. Any solution to fix this problem?
Hot Search: Play YouTube with VLC | Fix YouTube Video | iMovie videos on YouTube
First let make clear how to optimize clips exported from Final Cut Pro for YouTube’s high-definition player, resulting in beautiful, perfectly syncronized video every time.
1) File – Export – Using QuickTime conversion
2) FORMAT = QuickTime Movie
3) Click OPTIONS
4) Click SETTINGS
a) Compression Type = MPEG-4 Video
b) Frame Rate Current
c) Quality = BEST
d) Click OK
5) Click SIZE
a) Dimension = HD 1280 x 720 16:9
b) Click OK
6) Under SOUND Click on SETTINGS
a) FORMAT = AAC
b) Channels = Stereo (LR)
c) RATE = 44.100
d) Quality = Better
e) Click OK
7) Click OK
8) Save with a name
9) Upload this video to youtube
10)Wait for an Hour or Two AFTER the upload is complete to see the Watch in HD Button.
Got the FCP to YouTube solutions, don’t hesitate to make consider of reduce time on uploading! Final Cut Pro X has the ability to upload directly to YouTube (after all the rendering), but there aren’t any custom options for the YouTube upload, and the videos it creates are huge, taking 10+ hours to upload a video in about 4GB approximately.
Anyway, FCP is a professional NLE application, so it’s not surprised to see the compression speed is relatively slow. To highly accelerate the conversion speed, you can consider using Pavtube Video Converter for Mac(read therevidew) instead of Using QuickTime Conversion in FCP. Simply “Export” your FCP project to “QuickTime Movie…”, add the exported files into Pavtube software, and compress using the codec and settings we mentioned below, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac will make full use of your CPU cores to complete conversion at super fast speed.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
Share Final Cut Pro Videos to YouTube at Super Fast Speed
Step 1: Input FCP exported video to the program.
Click “File” menu and select “Add Video/Audio” or “Add from folder” to import FCP exported video to the application.
Step 2: Define output format.
After checking the supported format that those video sharing websites, you can find that H.264 is the best codec to compatible with YouTube, go to the “Format” bar and choose “HD Video” > H.264 HD Video (.mp4)” as the output file format for uploading to YouTube.
Step 3: Adjust parameters for YouTube uploading speed and quality.
Click “Settings” to open “Profile Settings” window, where you can adjust the output video codec as H.264, audio codec as MP3 or AAC, Size(pix) as 1920*1080, frame rates as 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60.
Step 4: Start final video conversion process.
After setting the file location, go back to the main UI and then click this “Convert” to start your conversion of FCP exported video to YouTube.
when the conversion is over, go with the steps below to converted video to YouTube.
1. Go to YouTube.com and login your account.
2. Click the “Upload” on top right to open video upload window.
3. In the middle area, hit the “Upload” button to upload files or drag and drop the files you desire to upload to this area to start the uploading process.
4. During the process, fill the information of the videos.
5. Uploading process will be shorter several times as Final Cut Pro takes , once the process completed, you can publish the video to YouTube for shareing.
Pavtube Media Magician / Mac Version: A nice camcorder assistant manager, lossless camcorder video joiner, MTS/ M2TS/ MXF/ MOV/ MKV/ TiVo/ WMV/ AVI/ MPG converter and editor. Meamwhile it supported upload edited video to YouTube directly.