Summary: The article will give you the best solution to make your downloaded Christmas mkv file playable in idevice.
You have dozens of downloaded Christmas mkv file, and you want to transfer them to your iPad or other iOS devices for viewing. The steps should be straight-forward and easy, but it turns out your hours of work ends up in vain. Since MKV is a container format which can contain many tracks with different audio and video compression formats and unsupported by iDevice.
We highly recommend an ultimate and commonly used method to solve “iDevice not playing downloaded Christmas mkv file” – convert MKV to iDevices more compatible formats with Pavtube Video Converter / Mac Version Converter.
Hot Search: Why Use MKV for DVD/Blu-ray Backup? | Play MKV on Gear VR | Sync MKV Films to iTunes Library
Key Features of Pavtube Video Converter
- Convert MKV or HD MKV files to iDevice supported formats like MOV, M4V, M3U8 etc;
- Convert MKV, 720p MKV files and 1080p MKV files with AC3 codec or with 5.1 channels to iDevice for playback smoothly;
- Convert MKV or HD MKV with subtitles to iDevice compatible formats in order to play MKV files successfully;
- Convert any other video formats to enjoy them in iDevice like Xvid, DivX, MOD, TOD, WTV, AVCHD, MTS, WebM, etc;
- Convert almost all kinds of audio formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, FLAC, DTS, WMA, ALAC, APE, M4B, OPUS, VOC, CAF, AIFF, etc to iDevice;
- Convert any video to popular video and audio formats or convert any audio to famous audio formats;
- Edit MKV files before conversion such as trim, crop, split, merge, adjust bitrate/sample rate/volume, change audio channel, and add effect/subtitle/watermark.
How to Convert MKV to iDevice supported Formats
First free download and install Pavtube Video Converter on your Mac or Windows, and then launch it. Now just follow the step by step guide to convert MKV to iDevice.
Step 1 Import MKV files
Just drag and drop MKV file to the main interface of the program to add MKV file. If you have several MKV files that you want to convert in batch, just drag the folder where the MKV files are to the software.
Step 2 Set output format
Before choosing the output video format, please check supported video formats first. Such as iPhone 6 supported video formats are M4V, MP4, MOV, etc.
iPhone 6/Plus as example, you can go to the format list by clicking on the format bar to follow “iPhone” ＞ “iPhone 6 H.264 Full Screen 1334*750 (*.mp4)” for iPhone 6 (1334*750), and “iPhone” ＞ “iPhone 6 Plus H.264 Full Screen/Full HD 1080p (*.mp4)” for iPhone 6 Plus (1920*1080).
Step 3 Convert MKV to iDevices playable format
Now, simply click the big “Convert” button to start and finish MKV to iDevices conversion with fast speed and high output quality.