Sony Vegas Pro is a video editing software package for non-linear editing (NLE) originally published by Sonic Foundry, now owned and run by Sony Creative Software. Originally developed as an audio editor, it eventually developed into an NLE for video and audio from version 2.0. It has become so popular welcomed by many editing lovers. But there is a pit that Sony Vegas Pro does not support all videos formats/codecs. The MP4 format sometimes is not supported by Sony Vegas Pro due to the complicated codecs. If you have troubles in editing MP4 videos in Sony Vegas Pro, read on to get the solution.
If you want to edit the MP4 videos in Sony Vegas, you have the need to convert the MP4 videos to Sony Vegas Pro editable formats before editing. Good news! Pavtube Video Converter (Pavtube Video Converter for Mac) has announced that they have upgraded the windows products to the newest version to support all MP4(SD/HD/4K/3D) encode and decode. So here, we won’t get more worries to work our MP4 videos with Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11 for nice editing no matter for sharing or enjoying the higher definition image quality.
Why Choose Pavtube Video Converter?
- Convert any HD/4K MP4 videos to Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11 editable formats for nice editing
- Transcode MP4, MKV, H.265, AVI, MXF, XAVC S, FLV, MOV, MPEG, VOB etc to Sony Vegas Pro supported formats
- Creat 3D MP4 from 2D MP4 with high quality
- Encode MP4 to Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Premiere Elements, DaVinci Resolve, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Movie Studio 13, Pinnacle Studio etc
- Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Encode MP4 to OneDrive, iCloud, Dropbox, Amazon Cloud Drive, Apple TV 4, 4K TV, Smart TV, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 etc
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
Free download the best MP4 to Sony Vegas Pro Converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Step by step to load MP4 to Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11?
Step 1: Load MP4 files to the program.
Launch the program on your computer, add MP4 files to the program by clicking the “Add Video” or “Add folder” button.
Step 2: Pick the output file format.
From “Format” drop-down options, select Sony Vegas Pro specially optimized file format from “Adobe Premiere/Son..” > “MPEG-2(*.mpg)”.
Step 3. Encode MP4 to Sony Vegas
Hit the “Start conversion” button at the bottom right corner to start encoding MP4 to WMV for Sony Vegas. Once finished, hit “Open” button to get the generated files, and then drag it to the Vegas Pro timeline or into the Trimmer window where you can mark you in and out points before you add it to the timeline.
Now you’ll never have to worry about the following Sony Vegas Pro 13/12 can’t import mp4 troubleshooting:
- When I import my GoPro HD recorded MP4 files to Sony Vegas, it shows a black screen where the video should be…but the audio is fine.
- Every time I try to open MP4 in Vegas Pro 12, I get this error message: “An error occurred while opening one or more files. The reason for the error could not be determined”.
- I can import MP4 files from Shadowplay to Sony Vegas, but as soon as I drag them into the timeline, Vegas Pro instantly crashes.
- My Hauppauge HD PVR record video in .mp4 format, when I try to edit these MP4 in Vegas only to get the audio with black screen or get the video without audio.
- iMovie Won’t Import MP4 Files? – Solved!
- How to Convert European Cup 2016 Recordings to MP4?
- Convert H.264 MP4 to H.265 MP4 on Windows/Mac
- Import 2016 UEFA European Championship MTS recordings to Sony Vegas Pro
- Import Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 III XAVC S video files to Avid Media Composer