Capture and share your world, this is all about GoPro. And we are glad to know that the new Hero4 Black model now supports 4K video recording. With a GoPro Hero4 4K camera falling into your hands, you may use it to capture dozens of 4K videos or movies for all kinds of activities, such as cycling, aviation, boating, diving, rock climbing or some other sports. But what if you have the need for editing GoPro Hero4 4K footage in Premiere Pro CC ? Don’t let it be your editing work hurdle. The article would show you how to convert GoPro Hero4 Black 4K videos to Premiere Pro CC for editing on Mac step by step. Just take a look.
As we know, the GoPro Hero 4 Black recordings are in H.264 MP4 format in at resolutions up to 4K at 30fps or 1080p at 120fps. While, as of MC V8.2 you can only AMA link 4K footage and work at HD or lower. As most source footager is compressed fast drives are less of an issue. Core count and core speed are the performance factors, so you’d better refresh the processor line first. And with V8.3 or V8.4 we will get 2K and 4K resolution support and a new codec DNxHR so will have a 4K DNx codec. But even then the codec is compressed so the datarate is massivbely high. I have tried my best to make it, frustratingly, no luck.
An alternative and decent solution is to convert GoPro Hero4 4K clips to Premiere Pro CC native format before editing. To do the GoPro Hero4 4K MP4 videos to Premiere Pro CC conversion, as well as to keep the excellent quality, you need a professional Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac to be your helper. Moreover, this Mac program has preset for Avid Media Composer. It assist you to:
- Output GoPro Hero4 4K to Premiere Pro CC optimized DNxHD MOV format in 1 Click!
- Custom and personalize 4K videos with diversified video editing tools.
- Directly convert 4K video files to fit Apple devices and Android devices with optimized presets.
- Compress any GoPro Hero4 4K to 1080p/720p with fast speed.
- Supports all popular formats, including AVI, MKV, Tivo, MP4 in 1080p resolution and 4K XAVC-S, 4K XAVS-L, 4K H.265 etc.
- Extract Audio: Extract audio from your 4K videos to MP3, MKV, M4V, WAV, etc.
Related search about Premiere Pro :
Related search about GoPro:
- GoPro Camera Videos to iPads, iPhones, Xbox One, Xbox 360
- GoPro MP4, AVI, MOV Videos into GoPro Studio
- GoPro Hero4 4K
- GoPro Hero 4K Video to DropBox
- GoPro Camera Video for Streaming to DVD Player
If you are Windows user, windows version is available here. Follow the step-by-step guide, you can ingest GoPro videos to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 for editing. (In this article I take Mac version as an example, Window version have the same steps and the functions.)
Now free download and buy the best GoPro 4K to Premiere Pro converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
How to quickly convert GoPro HERO4 Black videos into Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5?
Step 1. Creat a folder for saving GoPro videos
Launch the best Gopro video converter on your Mac. Create a folder with the original GoPro video on your hard drive.
Step 2. Load Gopro 4K videos
Choose all the GoPro videos in your folder, drag & drop or through File > “Add Video/Audio” button/”Add from folder” button to import source GoPro videos into the Pavtub Video Converter for Mac interface.
Step 3. Choose proper output format Premiere Pro preferred
Click “Format” pull down list to select “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg)” as the best video format for Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5. Another two specialized formats “WMC (VC-1) (*.wmv) and “MOV (AVC) (*.mov)”are the good choice as well.
Step 4. Set Advance Settings (Optional)
If you want to customize video and audio encoding settings to get the best quality you want, just click the “Settings” button to customize the output video/audio resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 5. Start converting GoPro 4K videos to Premiere Pro
Click “Convert” button to start transcoding Gopro videos to MPG/MOV/WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro. When the conversion task is finished, you can get the exported files by click the “Open” button for importing to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 to do further editing on Mac.
- Edit GoPro Hero Camera Recorded Summer Vacation Video On Windows/Mac
- Play Sony XDCAM EX MP4 Files with QuickTime Player on Mac El Capitan
- Top 3 Best GoPro Studio Alternatives on Windows 10
- Upload Summer camera recorded videos to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
- Compress DJI Phantom 4 4K videos to 1080p on Mac El Capitan