DropBox is a cloud storage service provided by DropBox Inc. Dropbox offers 2GB of free storage space, which is useful to backup photos, videos and documents. Dropbox allow users to create a dedicated folder (Dropbox folder) on each of their computers for storing their files, photos & videos. Changes made to one Dropbox folder (on your computer) will reflect in other Dropbox folders (on other computers) as well (associated with same account). This is done via Dropbox automatic sync. You can always access your files from Dropbox even if you are offline.
Part 1. Upload Canon camera footages to Dropbox
Here are the steps to upload videos from computer to Dropbox:
1. Install “Dropbox desktop application” on your computer. It creates a folder on your systems hard disk. The folder is named “Dropbox”.
2. Browse through your videos on your computer & simply drag-and-drop them to Dropbox folder. You will see a blue icon located at top right corner on your computer, this means your file is syncing with dropbox. When the icon turns into a green checkmark syncing is complete.
3. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, then create one.
4. Click “Upload” button located at the top of the window on the Dropbox website.
5. As soon as you click upload, “Upload to DropBox” window opens up.
6. Click “Choose Files” button & select the video files on your computer (that you want to upload).
7. Click “Start Upload” button to upload your videos.
7. All your videos will now be uploaded to DropBox.
Tip: Each file you upload through the website must be 10 GB or less.
Part 2. Solution for uploading Canon camera 4K MOV/MXF/H.265/MP4 footages to Dropbox
So if you have some nice Canon camera 4K videos and want to add to DropBox for streaming and playback on iPhone, iPod, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire HD and more media devices, you’d better convert Canon camera 4K video to other format like MP4 format compatible with DropBox. To get that done, Canon camera 4K video to DropBox is essential. Here Pavtube Video Converter is recommended to you which can quickly convert any Canon camera 4K Video to DropBox supported videos on your computer.
Hot search: SD/HD videos to Dropbox, GoPro Hero 4K Video to DropBox , transcode Canon camera videos
If you are a Mac user, please turn to Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. Thanks to the built-in video editor, you can trim, crop and retouch your videos in clicks. Overall, no matter what versions, this program is a completely professional converter, editor and player.
Free download try the best 4K to Dropbox video converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to Convert Canon camera 4K MOV/MXF/MP4 videos to DropBox for uploading?
Step 1. Launch the 4K to DropBox Converter; click “Add Video” button to import Canon 4K videos into the program. Loaded videos can be previewed in the right preview window.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video” to suit Dopbox.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert to friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Dropbox for playback on the go.
- Backup and Upload Blu-ray Movies to Dropbox for Easy Viewing and Sharing
- Load Canon EOS Rebel T6 MPEG-4/H.264 videos to Avid Media Composer smoothly
- Edit Canon 80D MOV with iMovie/FCE/FCP
- Edit GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos on Premiere Pro CC on Mac El Capitan
- Have issues in Importing Sony A6300 4K XAVC S videos to FCP X?
- Import Camera H.264 recordings to Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11