“HD *.ts files from satellite recordings, I wanted to use it to trim or split video files for playing with VLC player, how can i achieve it?”
This a feedback from our user. As well as we know, TS file extension is widely used in HD content. Videos with this format are usually large in size. So you may need to cut a big-size HD TS video into multiple smaller video files, or cut off some unnecessary video clips of a HD TS file. Check the video tutorial about how to Trim/Split HD *.ts files from satellite recordings for VLC Player first.
All you need is a professional yet easy-to-use TS editor. you can quickly and easily finish the jobs as long as you own an excellent TS cutter with Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac. With it, you can easily Trim/Split HD *.ts files from satellite recordings. Also, it provide you other TS editing functions like merge, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles. What’s more, it is not only a TS editor, but also a converter which can convert TS and other 250+ formats to any format you need on your Mac. (read review)
Hot features of the best TS editor and converter:
- Edit TS with hot functions including split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Edit M2TS, MTS, TS, MXF, H.265, MPEG, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV etc with editing features including split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Convert TS to any format like MP4, MOV, MKV, H.265, Apple ProRes, AVI, and othets.
- Convert TS to popular editing software format like iMovie, FCP, FCE, Premiere Pro and more.
- Its Windows version - Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter.
Now, I’ll show you how to use this intelligent TS editing tool to edit TS files with classic features like trim, split for VLC player.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177029.html
How to Trim/Split HD *.ts files from satellite recordings for VLC Player?
1. Load TS video files to the software using any of the two ways below:
A.Click “File” menu, and select “Add Video/Audio” or “Add from folder” to import source video, audio and image files.
B.Click “Add Video” button or “Add from folder” button to import source files.
Note: After importing, all video files will be listed in the program. You can preview the imported movie file by double clicking or checking one of them and click the play button under preview window.
2. Set output format. Clicking the Format bar, you can choose output format from the format list or customize which formats to be shown on the list. Here you can select HD MP4 for playing on VLC well.
Tips: In the Profile Settings window, you can choose or specify exactly the parameters you like. And in the Task information section, you can compare the detailed information of the source video and the target video.
3. Split selected file into several small pieces: By clicking the “Split” button mts m2ts mac split button on file list, or from “Edit” menu, you can launch the “Video Split” window. Checking “Enable” to enable it, and then you can split the file by file count, time length, or file size.
4. To trim a video, please switch to “Trim” tab in “Video Editor” Interface and follow any of the methods below:
1. Drag the control sliders mts m2ts mac slide to include the segment you want to remain.
2. Click the left square bracket to set start point, and click the right square bracket to set end point when previewing the video.
3. Input specific values to “Start” and “End” box.
5. Choose Output Directory and Find the Output Folder
By clicking Browse button on main interface, you can choose the directory where you’d like to put the output files.
By clicking Open button, you can popup the output folder.
At last: Clicking the Convert button on main interface, you can go to Conversion window to start conversion.
- top 5 MTS/M2TS video converter review
- top 5 Mac video converter review
- Join/Merege Spanned AVCHD MTS/M2TS Video into Continuous Clip
- Merge/Join Hard Drive Camera MTS Files with No Quality Loss on Mac
- 2016 top 5 best MXF video converter
1. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac: Professional HD Video converter for converting HD Videos on Mac, provides the perfect solution to convert HD video to any HD/SD video format like AVCHD MTS/M2TS/TS, H.265, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, MKV, WebM, M4V, etc. and vice versa on Mac. Running perfectly on Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan/macOS Sierra.
2. Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is blazing professional video conversion software, enabling you to convert any video formats like MTS, M2TS, TS, H.265, MP4, MOV, , MPEG, FLV, AVI, MKV and more 300+ formats or YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook video, to 4K/HD 1080P video. It possesses high compatibility with portable iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, QuickTime, etc.