Windows Movie Maker can make your home movies amazing. With the help of this software, you are able to edit, create, and share the movies on your Windows PCs. But the point here is, many users encountered the iPhone 7 4K video to Windows Movie Maker importing issues. If you got some video files from your new iPhone 7, how to get iPhone 7 videos into Windows Movie Maker for smooth editing?
As we know, the iPhone 7 records in MPEG-4 and outputs its files as .MOV or .MP4 files (the container). Files are compressed using the h.264 codec (as opposed to AAC or Xvid and DivX usually found in .AVI containers). So the files you are getting out of iPhone 7 are suited to be delivered as is, which is usually not what you want. And iPhone 7 can record 4K video which is not friendly with Windows Movie Maker. So to make iPhone 7 videos compatible with Windows Movie Maker, the easy option is to convert your iPhone 7 videos to either WMV or AVI, so that you can import the iPhone 7 video to Windows Movie Maker nicely.
Actually, it is pretty easy to get the work done. What you need is just a common video converter like Pavtube Video Converter. It supports creating high quality WMV video for your Windows Movie Maker, no matter what’s the format/resolution of your source iPhone 7 video files. It can convert almost any video to WMV so you can import your iPhone 7 (4K) video to Windows Movie Maker for editing. Just download it and follow the steps below. With it, you can also import iPhone 7 video to Premiere Pro, FCP, iMovie etc on Mac, you can get Pavtube Video Converter for Mac to work on Mac.
The guide below will teach you how to convert and import iPhone 7 videos to Windows Movie Maker so you can make engaging movies with the (4K) .MOV/.MP4 files. Note: To begin the process, first you need to transfer your recorded videos from your iPhone 7 to your computer.
Free download the excellent iPhone 7 (4K) video converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
How to Convert iPhone 7 (4K) MOV/MP4 to Windows Movie Maker supported formats
1. Install and run Pavtube Video Converter, then click “File” to add source iPhone 7 video files, or you could simply drag-and-drop the file.
2. Click Format bar and choose “HD Video” > “WMV HD(*.wmv)” as the output video format. AVI is also the choice.
Tips: If you like, adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the Settings button on the main interface for getting the best quality.
3.Click “Convert” button to convert iPhone videos to Windows Movie Maker friendly format, after the conversion is finished, you can access converted files by click “Open”. Now you’re done! Now you can easily open and edit iPhone 7 videos in Windows Movie Maker without problems.
- Best FCP (FCP X/7/6) Video Converter for Mac – Solve FCP importing/editing video issues
- Best Free and Professional Alternatives to Windows Movie Maker
- How to Import AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Windows Movie Maker for editing
- Compress and Convert 4K video to iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus
- Fix iPhone 7 Can’t Play AVI/MKV movies