DJI has continued to push the capabilities of its drones forward, announcing the Phantom 4 Pro ($1,499) and Pro+$1,799.00 at Amazon only months after dropping the superb Phantom 4$899.99 at Amazon on the world. The Pro has a 1-inch image sensor with four times the surface area of the Phantom 4′s camera. It captures 4K footage at up to 60fps, and shoots 20MP Raw and JPG photos. Today we talk about DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K video recording review, editing % playing tips etc.
Video Formats and Available Frame Rates:
More video spec you can read from here.
- As you can see the max frame rate at 1080p is 120fps which is the same as the current DJI Phantom 4 but the bit rate has increased substantially from 60Mbps to 80Mbps. However the new H.265 compression format which is much more efficient but more processor intensive does not handle frame rates higher than 60p. So for anything at 120fps you will have to use H.264 which should be ok and it is more compatible with current editing systems.
- The 4k 60p is something the majority of cameras simply cannot match except for either professional or very high end larger cameras. Adding 4k at 60fps is probably the most impressive feature for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro when it comes to frame rates. It would have been great to see 240fps 1080p full HD instead of the 120fps spec but it is still a step forward when it comes to slow motion on a drone.
- Using DJI Phantom 4 Pro, you can record 4K video in H.265, H.264 codec videos easily. But H.265 and H.264 codecs sometimes are not supported by NLEs like FCP, iMovie, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer and players/portable devices etc. So you’d better prepare a professional video converter for transcoding 4K H.265, 4K H.264 video to any formats you need for editing, playing, sharing ….
Best Professional 4K Video Converter for Mac
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac supports to convert video or audio to virtually any formats including H.265, H.264, MP4, MOV, MKV, MPEG-2, etc. and MP3, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, WAV, etc. in SD/HD/4K. And new formats and codecs are being added to new versions continuously.
Why choose Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac
1. A Variety of Format Compatibility
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac supports to handle 4K/UHD/4K/2K/SD resolution video not only from online websites but also from DJI Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4, Phantom 3 etc. Extracting audio off movies with lossless quality are allowed. Watch any movie through your Mac with no limit any more.
2. Transcode/Downscale DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K Videos
This High Efficiency multimedia toolkit will be a great helper to make 4K Ultra HD which offers superior viewing experience. Besides, it supports downsizing DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K to 1080P video. Just test it and you will be pleased with surprises!
3. Encode/Decode H.265
Decode H.265/HEVC codec to H.264 for smooth playback, editing, streaming. Create the cutting-edge and high efficiency H.265/HEVC codec for delivering DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K video with splendid visual quality with much smaller file size.
4. Convert Video to Mobile Devices/TVs
Convert DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K video to portable devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Pro, Samsung etc. and TVs like LG TV, Sony TV, Samsung TV, Panasonic TV etc.
5. Make Video Editing Easily
You are allowed to do practical video customization/editing with the internal video editor including: trim video length, crop video size, rotate videos, adjust video effects, add text watermark. Creating memorable movies just got simpler.
6. Simple Workflow
This all-inclusive toolkit offers a clean, simple and straightforward design with friendly illustration. You can achieve video/audio conversion/editing tasks as easy as 1-2-3.
Now free download this powerful 4K video converter for Mac
Start converting DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K video to any formats you need
1. Click “Add video” button to choose video files from your hard drive for converting. Or directly drag the 4K video you want to convert to the left item bar.
2. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” , “HD video” , “FCP”, “iMovie/FCE”, “Premiere Pro/Sony Vegas pro”, ”iPhone”, “iPad”, “Apple TV”……….
Tip 1. The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. For example, you can choose video size at 1980*1080 for better playing, editing…..
Tip 2. By clicking “Edit selected task” button, you can trim, crop the video, or add watermark, adjust effect, attaching subtitles for pre-editing your video files so that you can simplify your editing, playing etc.
3. Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K to your desire video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files.
PS: Windows user can get Pavtube HD Video Converter to convert DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K H.265, 4K H.264 to any formats you need on Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc).
- How to Import and Edit DJI Phantom 4 4K with FCP X?
- Import DJI Phantom 4 4K Video to Avid Media Composer for Editing on Mac
- Compress DJI Phantom 4 4K to 1080P for Better Playing, Editing and Sharing
- Upload DJI Inspire 1/1 Pro 4K to YouTube with Best Uploading Settings
- Work DJI 1 Pro 4K with iMovie on macOS Sierra with Best Workflow
- Fix GoPro Studio Won’t Import DJI Phantom/Inspire 4K Video
- Best Importing Settings of DJI Phantom 3/4 4K for Premiere Pro CC
- Import and Edit DJI Osmo 4K Video with Davinci Resolve with Best Workflow