The camera reportedly has a 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, dual pixel autofocus, more touch autofocus points than any other camera, a DIGIC 7 image processor, 7fps continuous shooting (9fps in live view), an ISO range of 100-25600, FullHD video recording at 60fps, 5-axis image stabilization, and NFC and Bluetooth connectivity. You can record HD video with it. If you have recorded some HD videos in .mp4 at hand, you can import them to Premiere Pro CC for editing. But sometimes you may failed. So how to import all Canon EOS M5 videos to Premiere Pro CC for editing?
Solution for Canon EOS M5 video and Premiere Pro CC compatibility issue
In order to edit Canon EOS M5 HD videos perfectly with Adobe Premier Pro CC/CS6/CS5, you need a third-party video convert software to help you transcode Canon EOS M5 HD MP4 clips into Adobe Premiere Pro friendly format. Below are two effective solutions for you.
Recommended Software: Using Pavtube HD Video Converter Mac
Pavtube HD Video Converter Mac is highly recommended to you. This powerful Gopro video converter to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 can help you:
- Read Canon EOS M5 video and other Canon video like Canon 5D Mark IV video and more .
– Effortlessly convert Canon EOS M5 video to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 certificated video format like MPEG-2, MOV or WMC without quality loss at fast speed.
– Make it possible to play or Canon EOS M5 videos with a wide variety of multimedia devices or applications apart from Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 like iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, Gphone, Samsung TV, Samsung mobiles, etc.
– Export Apple ProRes, AIC, DNxHD, which are compatible well with Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE, Avid Media Composer and more NLE systems for you edit immediately.
- Personalize GoPro video by cropping, trimming, splitting, merging, adding watermark or special effects, inserting subtitles, adjusting brightness or contrast, etc.
Free download the Canon EOS M5 video converter for Premiere Pro CC
Now follow the step-by-step guide, you can ingest Canon EOS M5 videos to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 for editing.
Step 1: Add Canon EOS M5 video
Install the Canon EOS M5 to PPC converter program on Mac and run it. Drag the Canon video clips to the software. Or you can also click “Add video” button on the top of the main interface to import video to the program.
Step 2: Choose proper output format Premiere Pro CC preferred
Click “Format” pull down list to select “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg)” as the best video format for Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5. Another two specialized formats “WMC (VC-1) (*.wmv) and “MOV (AVC) (*.mov)”are the good choice as well.
Tips. Set Advance Settings (Optional)
If you want to customize video and audio encoding settings to get the best quality you want, just click the “Settings” button to customize the output video/audio resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 3: Start converting Canon EOS M5 videos to Premiere Pro CC
Click “Convert” button to start transcoding Canon EOS M5 videos to MPG/MOV/WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro CC. When the conversion task is finished, you can get the exported files by click the “Open” button for importing to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 to do further editing on Mac.
- Premiere Pro CC 2015 can’t import MPEG2 files
- Best solution for solving “MP4 to Premiere Pro CC 2017” issue
- How to edit H.265/HEVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro?
- Why Premiere Pro CC Cannot Edit iPhone 6/5/4S MP4 Footage?
- XAVC Premiere Workflow: Import and Edit XAVC with Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Import MXF video from camcorder to Premiere Pro CC (2017) smoothly
- MKV&Premiere Pro – Open MKV videos in Premiere Pro