Need a free video editing to complete some simple video editing tasks such as cutting, merging, splitting, watermarking. When you search in Google and find many free apps there, they are actually free but when you save the video you spent hours editing, you’re shocked to see they are watermarked with brand names. Will you post them to your YouTube/Facebook or abandon it and employ a new editor to make a new video? For getting you rid of dilemma, here comes free video editing software without watermark so that you can edit your videos and share with the world.
Free video editor without watermark
VideoGrabber should be one of your primary choices if you don’t want to leave a watermark into your video. As a free video editor app running on the web, it can polish videos on both Windows and Mac.
We can do cut, trim, split, crop, rotate, flip, add filter, add your own watermark to videos, increase volume, adjust video to slow motion, etc. The steps are very easy as well. After you install the launcher (this is a necessary step for first-time users), you can upload as more videos as you want to the web for editing, forward to “Advanced Settings” window to edit the video, click “OK” when you think it is good looking, press “Convert” and a new file without watermark will be created to your PC.
2. Windows Movie Maker
This video editing software is mostly present by default in your Windows OS and is very effective for beginners. Movie Maker is full of features that are more than enough to fine tune a video.
Features of Windows Movie Maker:
- An easy-to-use interface which is ideal for basic edits like split, merge, rotate videos and more
– It also allows you to use captions, visual effects and music to enrich your video
– It supports almost all types of audios, videos and photo formats.
This free online video editing software can be used for simple cutting, encoding, and filtering jobs. It lets you modify the visual effects of a clip without affecting the quality. You also have the added advantage of Avedimux Wiki that assists you in learning the software and everything you need to know about it.
Features of Avidemux
- Available for Microsoft Windows, Linux, BSD, MAC OS X and among other devices
– It supports many formats of movie files including AVI, DVD and ASF
– It is also capable of non-linear video editing, rotating clips and adjusting color
Downsides of Free Video Editor listed above
All above listed free video editor software can assist you to beautify your video and share it with the world without watermarks. However, you may be disappointed to find the biggest downsides of the free video editing software listed above lies in that they only support to import and output very limited file formats, in addition, some online video editing tools are not be such stable, you will often encounter crashes issues.
Most powerful free video editor software without watermark
If you are looking for a powerful, reliable, fast and simple to use free video editing software without watermark, we highly recommend Pavtube Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate to you. The program is totally free to download with no trial period and no watermarks. In addition, it is 100% clean and doesn’t feature any ads or bundled software. With this great tool, you can easily complete the following simple video editing task:
– flip the video horizontally or vertically, rotate the video clock-wise or counter-clockwise
– Trim or cut video off unwanted parts or segments from start to end.
– Merge separate video clips into one file.
– Split large video into smaller parts by file size, count or length
– crop video to remove the unwanted black bars or size area
– Add video/image/transparent text watermark to video
– Apply special rendering effects like Simple Gauss Blur, Invert, gray, flip color, aged film, etc
– Change video picture effect such as brightness, contrast and saturation
– Replace/Remove audio from video or set audio fade in/out effects
- Insert external SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle to video as your hard subtitles
Other beneficial features and functions of Pavtube Free Video DVD Editor
- Full importing support for DVD disc/Video_TS folder/IFO/ISO image file and also 4K/2K/HD/SD digital video in virtually any file formats
– Edit DVD and video and output to various popular SD/HD file formats.
– Available on both Windows and Mac platform. Perfect compatibility with the new Windows 10 and macOS High Sierra.
– Flexibly adjust output profile parameters such as video codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate and channels, etc.
Tips: For those people who are looking for a powerful video editor software to output edited DVD or video to MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline Profile, H.264 Mainline Profile, H.264 High Profile Video, H.265 MP4, H.265 MKV and also H.265 HD format or produce popular portable devices and editing programs preset profile formats, you can choose to upgrade the application to Pavtube Video DVD Converter Ultimate.
Step by Step to Edit Video with No Watermark by Using Pavtube Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate
Step 1: Load DVD disc or video into the application.
Download, install and run this free video editor software. You can load DVD by clicking “File” > “Load from disc”. Or click “File” menu and select “Add Video/Audio” or click the “Add Video” button on the top tool bar to import digital video files into the program.
Step 2: Choose the output format
Click on the Format bar and you can choose any video format like WebM, MOV, MKV, WMV, AVI, FLV, etc for output according to your own needs.
Tips: Click “Settings” to open “Profile Settings” window, here, you can change the video related parameters, open it, you can adjust the video frame rate, video resolution, video bitrate, audio channels, audio sample rate, etc.
Step 3: Edit video for free without watermark.
Click the “Edit” button on the main UI and edit your DVD or video before conversion. Many video editing options are available: Trim, Crop, Text Watermark, Image/Video Watermark, Effect, Audio Editor, and Subtitle.
Trim: Select video duration by setting the start time and the end time.
Crop: Cut off black edges and unwanted areas.
Flip Horizontal: Click to flip the image horizontally.
Flip Vertical: Click to flip the image vertically.
Rotate clockwise: Click to rotate the image 90°towards right.
Rotate counter-clockwise: Click to rotate the image 90°towards left.
Text Watermarking: Add text to the video as watermarks.
Image/Video Watermarking: Add image or video to the source video as a watermark.
Effect: Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation of the video, and add special effects to the video.
Audio Editor: Enable you to replace the original audio track with your specified sound track. Or choose to remove the audio. Plus, it’s freely to set audio fade in or fade out.
Subtitle: Add plug-in SRT, ASS, SSA subtitle to videos.
By checking the “Merge into one file” option beside the “Settings” button, the program will join all the selected video into one single file.
Click the split button on the file list to launch the Video Split window. Ticking “Enable” option, you can split the file by file count, time length, or file size.
Step 3: Export the edited video without watermark.
After all video editing is completed, hit the “Convert” button at the right bottom of the main interface to begin to convert the edited video to your desired digital SD or HD file formats.
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Output Folder” icon on the main interface to open the folder with generated files. Then you can get a polished video without no watermark for easily sharing on YouTube, Facebook or other sites.