Have shot some MTS or M2TS files with your high definition camcorders such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic or JVC but and have no way to get them played on your Mac computer with Apple’s default media player software – QuickTime player or fail to transfer and view them on your iPhone, iPad since the built-in native media player doesn’t recognize the MTS and M2TS file formats. No need to worry, here comes a totally free solution called Pavtube Free MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac which can assist you to fix all MTS/M2TS media entertainment issues on either Mac computer or your iOS devices.
What you can benefits from Pavtube Free MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac?
- Perfectly handle AVCHD/AVCHD Lite footage (*.mts, *.m2ts) at 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720p shot with Sony/Canon/Panasonic/JVC camcorders/cameras
– Convert MTS/M2TS files to various popular SD digital files including AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, TS, DV, Divx, Xvid, H.264/MPEG-4 and also HD file formats including MPEG-2 HD Video, MPEG-TS Video, QuickTime HD Video, WMV HD Video, Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video, etc
– Extract popular audio formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU,etc from MTS/M2TS files
– Direct output MTS/M2TS files to hot devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android tablet/smartphones, Windows Phones, game consoles and media players preset profile formats with the optimal playback settings.
– Accurate trim or crop functions to trim proper time length from the MTS/M2TS video as well as cut off unwanted size area.
– Rearrange the order of MTS/M2TS files to join multiple videos into one file
– Add video/image/transparent text watermark to MTS/M2TS video to protect your files from being used without permission
– Replace original audio with your desired music or sound track
– Split large MTS/M2TS files into smaller by file size, count or length
– Apply simple gauss blur effect to eliminate the recorded video noise, besides that, you can also add other special effects such as including simple laplacian sharpen, gray, flip color, invert, aged film.
– Deinterlace MTS/M2TS files shot at 1080i or 720i into progressive form to get better visual effect
Other great features of Pavtube Free MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac
- The program is 100% free and clean, there is no spyware, no malware, no adware and no virus
– It doesn’t feature any ads or bundled adware
– It is a standalone application, no addition software is required for conversion
– It is very very easy to use, no matter experienced user or fresh could handle it very well
– Batch conversion mode to process a number of files at one time
– Optimize conversion speed with multi-thread technology, so that you can convert the MTS/M2TS files 1.5 or 2 times faster than other similar programs
– It is very stable during the conversion process, there is no sudden crashes
Upgrade Pavtube Free MTS/M2ST Converter for Mac to paid version
Tips: For Mac users to wish to output MTS/M2TS files to more digital file formats such as H.265/HEVC so that you can produce a smaller file with perfect quality or export MTS/M2TS to Apple Prores, codec, Apple Intermediate Codec,etc for the optimal editing experience with iMovie, Final Cut Pro X, we highly recommend you to upgrade Pavtube Free MTS/M2TS to the paid version – Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac for paying just $19.99. Upgrade Now.