Summary: Got a hobby of stream ISO files on Apple TV 4? In following article, several pieces of suggestions there we can take to Stream ISO Files to Apple TV 4 on Mac OS X El Capitan.
With the release of new Apple TV 4 on Sept 16, it gives you anytime access to endless entertainment. Thousands of videos and TV shows can be shown on your wide screen TV. What a delightful thing if Blu-ray movies can be played on Apple TV 4.
It is a tiny digital media player which allows you to enjoy a whole world of movies, TV shows, sports, music, and more. So far, the latest version of Apple TV is the forth generation, in up to 1080p HD. The device also plays content from any Mac OS X, iOS device or Windows with AirPlay or iTunes.
Apple TV is compatible with the following video formats:
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High or Main Profile level 4.0 or lower, Baseline Profile level 3.0 or lower with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
Tips: Click here get more information about playable file format for Apple TV?
Are there any options for streaming an iso files to the Apple TV 4? The answer is some kind of disappointed. It is obvious that iso files are not supported on Apple TV 4 from the supported video format listed above. Apple TV 4 cannot play a Blu-ray/DVD ISO files. If you are a Mac user, a professional Mac ISO to Apple TV Ripper ( including Apple TV 4/3/2/1 ) is the key to assist you to do ISO to ATV conversion on Mac. With it, you can fast rip and convert ISO to Apple TV friendly format m4v for streaming with the original quality. If you haven’t got the software, download it now and let’s start the conversion. If you are Windows user, please turn to Pavtube BDMagic.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-76177782.html
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
How to Stream ISO Files to Apple TV 4 on Mac OS X El Capitan via AirPlay or iTunes
Step 1. Load ISO files.
Put Blu-ray disc into Blu-ray drive and connect it with your PC and then click “File”, from its drop-down list, select “Load from disc” to import ISO files to the program.
Step 2. Select output profile format.
Click “Format” bar, from its drop-down option, select “Apple TV>>Apple TV H.264 M4V” as the output format for streaming to Apple TV 4.
Step 3. Start conversion
Click “Convert” button and start ISO videos to Apple TV 4 compatible H.264 format video conversion. After conversion, you can get the converted files by clicking “Open” button. Now you can enjoying Blu-ray movies by streaming to your Apple TV 4.
Stream Blu-ray movies to Apple TV via AirPlay or iTunes
Via AirPlay: Firstly, to use AirPlay, you need to prepare one of the following devices: iPhone 4 (or later), iPad, iPad mini, or iPod touch (4th generation or later). Add the converted Blu-ray movies to iTunes and sync to your iOS device.
Secondly, be sure iOS device and Apple TV are in the same Wi-Fi network; start play the video on your device, and then swipe up from the bottom of your device screen to access Control Center and tap AirPlay; finally, tap the name of the device you want to AirPlay to.
Via iTunes: Firstly, add the converted Blu-ray videos to iTunes. Then, go to iTunes > Preferences, choose Apple TV, and make sure “Look for Apple TVs” is selected.
Secondly, on your Apple TV, choose Settings > Computers > “Connect to iTunes,” and note the passcode displayed; in iTunes, select the Apple TV (below Devices), and enter the passcode.
Thirdly, click the Summary button and select one of “Automatic Sync” and “Custom Sync”.
Now, all content are streamed to Apple TV for enjoyment.
- How to Stream DVD to Roku Ultra via Plex?
- DVD Region Killer Free Alternatives for Windows/Mac
- What is the best way to backup and Play DVD on Kodi 17?
- Copy Japanese Adult DVDs to Hard Drive
- Free Rip DVD to Digital Files with FreeMake
- Rip DVDs to Hard Drive with Handbrake 1.0.0
- Extract Clips from Blu-ray/DVD to Edit in Camtasia 8/9
- Top DVD Rentals on Rotten Tomatoes and DVD Backup
- 3 Ways to Free Extract DVD subtitles to SRT