AVCHD is a highly compressed video formats and usually recorded by camcorders like Panasonic, Canon, Sony, JVC, Hitachi, etc. And Final Cut Pro is a professional non-linear editing software application. You may face the rendering problem when editing AVCHD MTS, M2TS, M2TS, TS files in Final Cut Pro X. For example you can import AVCHD files to timeline and play the video in real-time, but when you change the opacity or apply effects, you will notice the strange and it is rendering in FCP X.
The article is a step by step guide, showing you how to convert AVCHD MTS, M2TS, M2TS, TS to Final Cut Pro X on Mac. And in order to keep the excellent quality of the files, it employs a professional AVCHD to FCP Converter for Mac to be the assistant. Moreover, this Mac program has preset for Final Cut Pro X.
How to convert AVCHD MTS, M2TS, M2TS, TS for importing and editing with FCP X?
1. Run Pavtube AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac as the best AVCHD Converter for FCP >> Read Review . As soon as its main interface appears, click “Add video” or “Add from folder” icon to load your MediaPortal recorded MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS files that stored on your computer.
2. Choose “Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)” as output format from “Final Cut Pro” option as the best codec with editing MTS, M2TS, M2TS, TS footage in FCP X.
3. Click “Convert” to start AVCHD to FCP conversion.
Once the conversion is done, you can click “Open” button to find out the generated files with ease.
How to import the converted MTS, M2TS, M2TS, TS files to FCP X for further editing?
Launch Final Cut Pro, choose File > Import > Files…, and browse to where you save the converted MTS, M2TS, M2TS, TS files to. Choose the videos that you’d like to add. Now you can freely use your AVCHD MTS, M2TS, M2TS, TS files on Final Cut Pro X.
More related articles:
- Import MP4 Files to FCP X for Best Editing Workflow
- How to Import and Edit AVI Files with FCP X on Mac El Capitan/Sierra
- How to Fix FCP X MOV Files Importing Troubles
- Native Edit H.264 with FCP X or Transcode H.264 to Prores for FCP X Editing
- How to Import and Edit WMV Files to FCP X
- Best Workflow of Canon 5D Mark IV 4K MOV with FCP X