For a long time and as of the moment, short and funny SWF animated flash files have taken over the internet. However, as the technology never stops developing, the emergence of new media technology and playback platform means that, in spite of its popularity in displaying animations and video clips on the web, this type of format is rarely served up by common video media players, nor can it be played on any portable devices.
As you probably know by now, it is inevitably necessary to convert SWF to MP4, In order to preserve high quality after conversion, MP4 may be the most widely used video format as for it provides videos with high video quality and greater degree of compression which can be delivered everywhere – from mobile phones and tablets to desktop computers.
Here a great video format converter named Pavtube Video Converter / Mac Version is available for you. It is designed specifically to convert SWF to MP4 or other video formats like FLV, WMV, MTS, M2TS, MOV, MPEG, MKV to MP4 with unique styles and high video quality.
Key Features of Pavtube Video Converter.
- Convert almost all 4K/HD/SD audio/video formats: All types of audios and videos (e.g. 4K/SD/HD/Tivo/DRV/Camcorder HD footages, etc) to almost any audio and video formats.
- hange default settings: You can change the parameters such as video size, bitrate, frame rate, and channels for your video file according to your need to get the best output effect.
- Batch conversion: Handle multiple videos and realize batch conversion to save your time and energy.
- Merging & splitting: Merge several video clips into one bigger file and splitting one video file into several clips according to the clip quantity, duration time and file size.
- Create new output format: Adjust profile parameters, rename and save it for future use.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard
How to Convert SWF to MP4?
First free download and install Pavtube Video Converter on your Mac or Windows, and then launch it. Now just follow the step by step guide demonstrate how to convert SWF to MP4.
Step 1. Install and launch this program. Just drag and drop video files to the main interface of the program to add videos. If you have several video files that you want to convert in batch, just drag the folder where the sources are to the software.
Step 2. Go to the “Format” bar and choose “HD Video” > H.264 HD Video (.mp4)” as the output file format.
Step 3. Click “Settings” to open “Profile Settings” window, where you can adjust the output video codec as H.264, audio codec as MP3 or AAC, Size(pix) as 1920*1080, frame rates as 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60.
Tip: Open “Video Editor” window, go to “Trim” tab, drag the slider bars to set the start time and ending time to have only certain clips that you want to be converted.
Step 4. After setting the file location, go back to the main UI and then click this “Convert” to start your conversion of SWF to MP4.